Monday, September 13, 2010

Back Again - Changes

Good day everyone

It has been a long while since I have spent time updating this Blog. So many things have happened since my last post (A whole year has gone by) Below are just a few of the major events that took place the past year.

My wife and I were blessed with a wonderful addition to our family. We were blessed with a baby girl, Nevada Justine Waldner, born on the 25th of July 2010.

We've also moved into a mobile home that I spent my summer fixing up.

I was part of a planning committee that hosted an educator's conference, known as the International Conference of Hutterite Educators, or ICHE for short. Also, during the summer I participated in a 3-day institute on teaching in the outdoor classroom.

There are a multitude of other events that took place in the past year, but they would simply be too numerous to mention in one post.

As the school year progresses I hope to find (or take) more time to keep this blog updated.

Tschüss,

No comments:

Post a Comment